- Seamless checkout experience for your attendees
- Receive funds on either a monthly, weekly, or daily basis.
- Processing Fee: 2.9%
- No monthly fees, no refund costs, no hidden fees
- Only available for US-based bank accounts
Before getting started, please note that WePay is only available for US based bank accounts.
- To get started, sign up or log in to Ticketbud and create an event. Navigate to the Manage page of your event. On the left toolbar select Payout Configuration.
Select your event currency from the dropdown menu. This should be USD $ if you're using WePay.
- Choose WePay from the processing options.
- You will be directed to the initial WePay registration page. Provide a name for your account and click Register. Please note when you create a WePay account through Payout Configuration the email address that you use for your Ticketbud account will also apply to the WePay account.
- You will receive an email in your inbox from WePay prompting you to confirm your email address. This is separate from the Ticketbud account confirmation email.
- After signing up with WePay under Payout Configuration, visit the Withdrawals page in your Ticketbud profile. Here you can set a credit card statement descriptor and manage withdrawals.
The credit card statement descriptor is the descriptor that appears on your attendees' credit card statement and will replace the default "Ticketbud" listing. We recommend using your organization name for the descriptor if you are creating multiple events with your Ticketbud account. You can also manage withdrawals on this page. This is generally used to complete any pending steps on WePay like linking a bank account or setting up a deposit frequency.
You can access your WePay account at any time by logging in with your Ticketbud account credentials.