- Send messages and reminders to attendees that have registered for your events
- Use to communicate any major changes or updates to your event
- View, edit, or resend sent emails
- Select specific ticket types to send messages too
- To get started, log in to your Ticketbud account and click My Events from the top navigation bar. If you haven't yet, click here to sign up for a Ticketbud account to start creating events.
- Click on your current event to go to the Manage page. From here, click Email Attendees from the left toolbar.
From the Email Attendees page you will can customize a number of fields in regards to the email message. You will be able to choose who the email is sent from, the subject of the email, and the contents within the email message.
Tip #1: If you need to upload any files to the email reminder, you can upload these files through an outside site and include a link in the email. Ticketbud does support the attachment of outside files.
Tip #2: If you are wanting to send invitations via email, click here to learn how.