- Resend invites to email recipients
- Keep track of deliverability, open rate, and click rate
1. To get started, log in to your Ticketbud account and click My Events from the top navigation bar.
If you haven't yet, click here to sign up for a Ticketbud account to start creating events.
2. Click on your event to go to the Manage page. On the left toolbar under Send Invites and View Sent Invites is where you will be able to manage email invites and view email activity. If you haven't already, learn how to send invites by clicking here.
View Sent Invites
From this page you will be able to keep track of your sent invitations as well as various statistics and metrics about them that are explained on the page.
Subject/Time: The time that the email was successfully sent to your recipients and the title of your email invitation.
Recipients: The number of recipients that the email invitation was sent to.
Status: This is the status of your email invitation. If it successfully sent, the status will be set to sent.
Failures: If any of the emails bounce or are not successfully sent you will be notified here.
- Recipients: Lists your recipients and provides the actual link for the invite that was sent. You can also track the email activity by clicking the button to the right.
- Resend: Click this button if you are wanting to resend your email message to all of the recipients.
Email Activity lists all of the emails being sent to your attendees and what state the email is in. Through this feature, you can check to see the status of a ticket confirmation email along with the status of the email invitations. To view email activity, click the Email Trace button next to any ticket purchaser from Ticket Sales page.
Time: The time the email was initially sent.
Email Event: The state of the specific email that was sent. The states are as followed:
Processed: Message has been received by email server and is ready to be delivered to recipient.
Dropped: Message was not received by email server.
Delivered: Message has been successfully delivered to the receiving server.
Deferred: Recipient's email server temporarily rejected the message.
Bounce: Receiving server could or would not accept message. Usually stems from an invalid email or typing error.
Open: Recipient opened email that was sent.
Click: Recipient clicked on a link within the message.
Email Address: Email address of the recipient that the email was sent to.
Category: Type of email that was sent out.
TicketPurchaser: Ticket confirmation email sent to purchaser of tickets
TicketHolder: Ticket confirmation email sent to holder of tickets
Invitations: Any email sent via Ticketbud's email invitation feature
Tip: If you are wanting to view a specific invitation recipient's email activity, go to View Sent Invites and click Recipients. To the right click the email trace button to see that recipient's email activity.