If you want to sell tickets online or setup RSVP to recurring events within Wix, you’ve come to the right place! Ticketbud lets you embed a calendar widget (with all your recurring events) allowing you to sell tickets directly from your Wix site (and you can use Paypal, Stripe, and Auth.Net to process payments).
Once you have created a recurring event series on Ticketbud, we provide you with a simple snippet of code that you copy and paste directly into your website. This calendar widget will style according to the design of your website and will get your ticket sales up and running instantly!
Follow these instructions to get started:
- 1. Go to Ticketbud.com, sign up/sign in and select the big pink “create event” button
- 2. Fill in the basic information of your event (the time, date, name and location) and make sure you fill in the repeat event section to designate times of your recurring event. Be sure to click the "This event repeats button in the "When" section. Then, select the frequency at which your event occurs (ie. daily, weekly, monthly etc.). Finally, click "Start My Event" at the bottom of the page to get going!
- 3. Click on edit, and add some tickets that you would like to sell. (You can also edit your event page that attendees can visit also but it is not required to have ticketing on Wix)
- 4. Click Manage and go to the “Widget” tab.
- 5. Copy the snippet of code associated with the calendar widget
- 6. Go to your Wix account where you can edit your website. Go to "Add," click "Apps," click "HTML" and paste in the code for the widget.
7. TADA! You are all set up to sell tickets to your recurring event on your own Wix website. Below is the help article from Wix showing you how to upload a script using a code block. Simply copy the snippet of code provided in Ticketbud and follow the instructions to paste in the appropriate section of your website.
- Wix: http://www.wix.com/support/html5/wix-app-market/apps-made-by-wix/faq/can-i-embed-a-code-to-wix-1
Sell tickets on Wix using Ticketbud! Use Ticketbud to take care of organizing promotions and managing attendees. If you need any help getting this set up, please contact email@example.com or give us a call at 844-376-6061