- Customize the default messaging associated with orders and ticket confirmation emails
- Add content such as parking information, directions, age restrictions etc.
- Disable PDF Tickets from being sent
1. To get started, log in to your Ticketbud account and click My Events from the top navigation bar. If you haven't yet, click here to sign up for a Ticketbud account to start creating events.
2. From here, click on your event to go to the Manage page. Next, click Custom Confirmation from the toolbar on the left.
This is where you'll be able to customize the email confirmations sent to your attendees as well as the order confirmation page that your attendees are redirected to upon completing the purchase of a ticket.
- Customize the order confirmation page:
The Event Content tab is where you will edit the order confirmation page. This is the page that the attendee lands on after completing their ticket order. From here you can insert any relevant information about your event.
Information that is recommended to include:
- Age restrictions
- Parking information
- Contact information
- Refund Policy
- Prohibited Items
- Contact Information
- Customize the order confirmation email:
The Email Content tab is where you will edit the email confirmation sent to your attendees. From here, you can insert any relevant information such as directions, parking information, or mentioning of your sponsors. The Purchaser Email is the confirmation email sent to the purchaser of the tickets while the Attendee Email is the confirmation email sent to each individual ticket holder. From here, you can also choose to disable tickets from being sent by unchecking Display Tickets in Purchaser/Attendee Email?
The default content for the Purchaser Email:
The default content for the Attendee Email:
If you need any help setting up your custom content emails or confirmation page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring at 844-376-6061