- Use your our quick search to check in your attendees in seconds
- Internet connection is required
- To begin, first sign up to Ticketbud or log in and create an event. If you've already created an event. Click My Events from the top navigation bar and then click on your event. Next, click Check In Guests from the toolbar on the left side.
- On the Check-in Guests page, you will see the # of guests checked in so far and how many guests have yet to show up. Below that you will see a search bar where you can enter any part of a person's name. Typing a name will bring up guests with that name.
- Click the Check-In button next to the ticket holder's name to mark them as checked in. The button will then change to show UnCheck-In. You can always click again to uncheck-in the attendee.
TIP: At the top of the Check-in guests page, you can also print out a physical check-in list. This is an alphabetized list of your attendees, making it easy for to find their name and manually check them in when they arrive.
Note 1: Laptop check in requires a Wi-Fi or mobile network connection.
Note 2: Laptop check in will sync with the mobile scanning app if also being used for your event.