- Archive an event if you are no longer using the event page or you are canceling the event
1. To get started, sign up or log in to Ticketbud and create an event. If you've already created an event, click My Events on the top navigation bar.
2. From here, click the Manage button for the event you'd like to archive.
3. Clicking Manage will take you to your Event Dashboard. At the bottom of the dashboard below your sales data, you will see a host of options related to your event including an option to Archive it. To Archive the event, simply click on the archive link and confirm your action.
4. If you would like to Restore an archived event, return to the Manage page and navigate to the bottom to Restore the event.
Tip: To disable your event from being searched, change the event to private.