- Remove a ticket type from your ticket sales
- Hide any ticket type that you have created from your event page
- TIP: Have a ticket type that has sold out? Simply hide it so attendees can no longer see that ticket type
1. To get started, sign up or log in to Ticketbud and create an event. If you've already created an event, click My Events on the top menu bar and then click on the event you would like to edit.
2. TO REMOVE A TICKET TYPE: Simply click the "X" button and confirm that you want to remove this ticket
3. TO HIDE A TICKET TYPE: Click on the blue Options button, then simply change the option on the "For Sale?" tab from Yes to No. This will hide the ticket type to your attendees when they are visiting your event page.