- Create one registration page for an event occurring on mulitple dates/times.
- Each repeated event must occur at the same location.
- Attendees can choose which date they would like to attend from registration page.
- Great for tours (wine,breweries,sightseeing), workshops, yoga classes, and recurring performances.
- In the first step, type in your event details and set the start/end time of the first instance of your repeated event in the Start Time and End Time fields.
Then click This event repeats. A dropdown menu will appear that presents a few options in regards to how frequently your event repeats.
- Within the dropdown menu, choose how often the event will repeat. You can choose the event to repeat every day, every week, every month, or every year. The event will follow a repeating schedule based on the date you set for your first event in the series.
After choosing the frequency, you will need to choose how long the event will repeat for. You can choose for the event to repeat forever, for a particular number of days, or until a specified date.
- Once you have setup your ticket types and activated your event, attendees will be able to go to your event website and choose from the repeated dates in the series.
Using your event calendar
If you need to edit an event in the series, go to the My Events page and click Calendar under the top navigation bar. The calendar provides a bird's eye view of all your events and allows you to edit any event as well as export ticket sales from that particular event
To edit a particular event in a series, click on the event in the calendar and click the pencil icon to edit.
If you have any questions about the repeat events feature, or any other tools on Ticketbud, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or via live chat. We would be happy to help!