Resend invites to email recipient and keep track of deliverability, open rate, and click rate.
How To Manage Sent Email Invites
- To get started, sign up or log in to Ticketbud and create an event. If you've already created an event, click My Events on the top navigation bar and select your current event. Navigate to your event's Dashboard and select Sent Invites from the left pane.
(The sent invites option will only appear after you have sent an invite. To learn how to send email invites to your attendees, check out our help article).
- Subject/Time: The subject line and time the email invite was successfully sent to your recipients.
- Recipients: The number of recipients that the email invitation was sent to.
- Status: when an invite is successfully sent, the status will show as sent.
- Failures: when an invite is unsuccessful, you will be notified here.
Stats: a breakdown of email stats by percentage.
Recipients: this list is a breakdown of individual recipients that were sent an email invite. The unique invite link generated for the recipient is provided under Invite Link..
Click on the email trace icon to view email activity (see our Email Activity help article for more information). You can also resend the recipient's invite here.
Click on the edit icon to edit contact information and/or allot additional invites for a specific recipient.
Resend: resend invite to all recipients.
To watch a video walkthrough of how to manage sent invites click here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.