- Sell tickets to your event directly on your Wix website
If you want to sell tickets on Wix, you’ve come to the right place! Ticketbud lets you embed a widget allowing you to sell tickets directly from your Wix site (and you can use Paypal, Stripe, and Auth.Net to process payments).
Once you have created an event on Ticketbud, we provide you with a simple snippet of code that you copy and paste directly into your website. This widget will style according to the design of your website and will get your ticket sales up and running instantly!
Please see the gifs below for a step-by-step tutorial:
1. Go to Ticketbud.com, sign up/sign in and select the big pink “create event” button
2. Fill in the basic information of your event (the time, date, name and location)
3. Click on edit, and add some tickets that you would like to sell. (You can also edit your event page that attendees can visit also but it is not required to have ticketing on Wix)
4. Click Manage and go to the “Widget” tab.
5. Copy the snippet of code to the right of the page
6. Go to your Wix account where you can edit your website.
7. From the left side of the Editor, go to "Add," click "Apps," and click "HTML."
8. Select "HTML Code" from the drop down menu, and paste the code. Click Update.
9. TADA! You are all set up to sell tickets on your own Wix website
Below is the help article from Wix showing you how to upload a widget using HTML code. Simply copy the snippet of code provided in Ticketbud and follow the instructions to paste in the appropriate section of your website.
- Wix: http://www.wix.com/support/html5/wix-app-market/apps-made-by-wix/faq/can-i-embed-a-code-to-wix-1
Sell tickets on Wix using Ticketbud! Use Ticketbud to take care of organizing promotions and managing attendees. If you need any help getting this set up, please contact email@example.com or give us a call at 844-376-6061