- To get started, sign up or log in to Ticketbud and create an event. If you've already created an event, click My Events on the top navigation bar and select your current event. Navigate to your event's Edit page.
The optimal banner image size is 660 x 240 pixels in PNG format. We highly recommend uploading an image with these dimensions for the best resolution.
Standard image editing software is included in most Windows or Mac systems. We recommend using Preview for Mac and Paint for Windows. If you don't have access to these apps, you can always use a third party image editor like Pixlr to resize your image.
- Visit Imgur and sign up.
- Click on new post at the top left corner of the page. Make sure your account is set to private if you don't want your images publicly displayed on Imgur.
- Browse or drop the image in the upload field.
- Once uploaded hover over your username in the top right corner and select Images from the dropdown menu.
- Double click on the image and copy the Direct Link.
- Paste the link in the URL field on the Set The Background Image field on the edit page of your event.
To watch a video walkthrough of how to customize your event page click here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.