The access code feature allows you to create access codes for hidden ticket types.
How To Create Access Codes
- To get started, sign up or log in to Ticketbud and create an event. If you've already created an event, click My Events on the top navigation bar and select your current event. Navigate to your event's Dashboard and select Access Codes from the left pane.
- Click on the Make Access Code icon to begin.
- A pop-up window will appear prompting you with steps.
- Code: enter the code or upload a bulk list via a CSV file. Codes are not case-sensitive.
- Tickets: choose the ticket type the code will apply to.
- Limits: set the amount of times the code can be used on a per event basis. Choose unlimited uses if there are no limits.
- Schedule: set a time frame that the code is valid. If the code doesn't need a time, leave the calendar field blank and continue.
- Activate your code or save for later if you're not ready to activate.
To watch a video walkthrough of how to create access codes click here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.