The track referrals feature allows you to generate unique links to distribute to promoters and/or media outlets and track performance.
How To Create Track Referrals
- To get started, sign up or log in to Ticketbud and create an event. If you've already created an event, click My Events on the top navigation bar and select your current event. Navigate to your event's Dashboard and select Track Referrals from the left pane.
- Simply enter a code in the add a new code here field and select the Add code icon to save.
- When a code is successfully added, it will appear in a list format underneath the add a new code here field.
- The link that appears underneath the code is the link you'll want to share.
- Sales: total ticket sales that have been generated by the link.
- Tickets: number of tickets sold that have been generate by the link.
- Views: number of times the link has been viewed.
- Conversions: percentage of views that converted to sales.
To watch a video walkthrough of how to create track referrals click here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.