Donations are essential for non-profits looking to create an event on our platform. It allows ticket purchasers to donate to a cause without the commitment of attending an event.
How to Add Donations
- To get started, sign up or log in to Ticketbud and create an event.
- From your Account Dashboard, click Manage Event to navigate to your Event Dashboard.
- From your Event Dashboard, select Tickets on the left navigation bar then choose Ticket Editor from the dropdown.
- Click on the + Add Donations button located on the top right corner of the page.
- Create a name for the donation type and click Create Donation.
- Once you add a donation, it will appear in list format in the ticket field.
- You’ll be able to manage donations on the Orders page of your event dashboard. There you can refund and check the names of those attendees who have made a donation to your event.
- You can also view donation reporting on the Reports page of your event dashboard. Choose Reports from the left navigation bar and click View Report under the Donations title.
Donation fees cannot be set to be absorbed. Fees will be added on top of donation amount.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.