If you opted in to protect your ticket purchase with Refund Protect, you can follow the steps below to request a refund.
Please refer to Refund Protect's Terms and Conditions to view what circumstances are covered. The ticket(s) must be unused and follow the guidelines set out in Refund Protect's Terms and Conditions.
- Visit the Refund Application Form URL (live form = https://refunds.refundprotect.co/) and submit your Booking Reference. Your booking reference is the Order ID located in the ticket confirmation email you received from Ticketbud at the time of purchase.
- Confirm form and booking details and input your reason for a refund with evidence (as detailed in Refund Protect's Member Wording).
- Immediately after submitting, you will receive an email confirmation that your Refund Application is being processed and will be validated within 48 hours.
- If approved, you will then receive an email confirming and a 100% refund will be transferred within 5-7 days in the currency you paid in to the bank account provided in the Refund Application Form.
- If denied, your refund application will be directed to a manager on the Refund Protect Refund Team who will agree or disagree with this decision and if they agree with the denied status, you will be notified via email exactly why your application was denied.
- The Refund Team will also immediately contact you should you be required to submit alternative or more evidence/information about your reason for refund.
All customer communication for refunds is to be sent to email@example.com