If you would like to absorb fees rather than pass them along for your attendees to pay, you can set this up on the Ticket page of your event dashboard.
Please note: due to the nature of calculations on the back end, events using Stripe or PayPal may not always absorb fees to a whole round number (ending in .00).
- To get started, sign up or log in to Ticketbud and create an event. If you've already created an event, click Manage Event from your account dashboard.
- From your event dashboard, click on Tickets from the left menu.
- Add a ticket type.
- After the ticket is listed in the ticket editor, click on the price of the ticket.
- From Edit Ticket, replace the total column with the net ticket price. Check out the video below for reference.
- Lastly, be sure that Shows fees on checkout is not checked in the ticket editor. The price column now reflects your profit on a ticket sale assuming fees are absorbed.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.