Create an access code to unlock a hidden ticket type for your event. You can add access codes individually or in bulk with a CSV file.
How To Create Access Codes
- To get started, sign up or log in to Ticketbud and create an event.
- From your Account Dashboard, click Manage Event to go to your Event Dashboard.
- From your Event Dashboard, select Promotion from the left menu.
- Click the + Access Code button located on the top right.
- On the New Access Code page you’ll be prompted to complete the following fields.
- Access Code: enter the code or upload a bulk list via a CSV file. Codes are case-sensitive.
- Access For: choose the ticket type the code will apply to.
- Usage Limits: set the amount of times the code can be used on a per event basis. Choose unlimited uses if there are no limits.
- Schedule: set a time frame that the code is valid. If the code doesn't need a time, leave the calendar field blank and continue.
- Your new access code will appear in a list on the Promotions page. You can manage the access code at anytime from there.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.